CONCORD, N.C. – Only one 410 winged sprint car race was held this past weekend and only a handful of events remain.
Kyle Larson remains solidly at the top of the National Sprint Car Rankings heading into this weekend’s Last Call World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series weekend at The Dirt Track at Charlotte.
Larson’s average finish of 1.580 in 63 starts this season on the strength of 32 winged sprint car victories keeps him far ahead of the pack with only a few weeks of racing remaining.
World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet ranks second with a 3.840 average finish in 58 races.
Larson also leads the Eastern region standings.
Other regional leaders are Cap Henry (Great Lakes), Billy Balog (Great Plains), Steve Short (Mid-America), Carl Bowser (PA-OH) and Dominic Scelzi (Western).
One hundred drivers have won the 317 features run this season.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Kyle Larson, 1.580 (63 starts)
- Brad Sweet, 3.840 (58 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 4.500 (60 starts)
- David Gravel, 4.680 (58 starts)
- Jade Hastings, 5.190 (21 starts)
- Donny Schatz, 5.240 (58 starts)
- Aaron Reutzel, 5.241 (69 starts)
- Brent Marks, 5.320 (63 starts)
- Cole Duncan, 5.393 (28 starts)
- Sheldon Haudenschild, 5.480 (59 starts)
To view regional rankings and the feature winners list, click on.