CONCORD, N.C. – With one victory last week, World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet continues to lead the National Sprint Car Rankings.
Sweet has an average finish of 4.80 in 25 starts this season, including nine feature victories.
David Gravel ranks second with an average finish of 5.84 in 25 starts. Carson Macedo is third with a 6.621 average finish in 29 races.
Twenty-six drivers have now reached the 20-start requirement to be eligible for the rankings.
Anthony Macri, who ranks seventh nationally, has taken the lead in the Eastern region standings from Danny Dietrich.
With a pair of NARC sprint car victories during the Peter Murphy Classic, Dominic Scelzi jumped to the top of the Western region standings.
Sweet tops the Mid-America region, while D.J. Foos, who won Saturday at Fremont (Ohio) Speedway, continues to top the Great Lakes region.
Carson McCarl leads the Great Plains region.
Seventy-six drivers have combined to win the 118 features run.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Brad Sweet, 4.80 (25 starts)
- David Gravel, 5.84 (25 starts)
- Carson Macedo, 6.621 (29 starts)
- Donny Schatz, 6.903 (31 starts)
- Ian Madsen, 7.783 (23 starts)
- Aaron Reutzel, 8.033 (30 starts)
- Anthony Macri, 8.321 (28 starts)
- Sheldon Haudenschild, 8.357 (28 starts)
- Justin Peck, 8.448 (29 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 8.50 (26 starts)
Advance on to view the regional rankings and full feature win list.