MOORESVILLE, N.C. – World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet won his third straight race in the state of Wisconsin Saturday night at Wilmot Raceway and extended his advantage at the top of the National Sprint Car Rankings.
Sweet’s average finish is 4.750 with 14 victories in 44 starts this season.
David Gravel is second with an average finish of 6.136 in 44 starts.
Carson Macedo, Brandon Matus and D.J. Foos round out the top five in the national rankings.
Seventy-six drivers have reached 20-start requirement to be eligible for the rankings. Five drivers have reached the 50-start plateau and can begin dropping their worst finishes.
Danny Dietrich leads Anthony Macri by two points in the Eastern region. Dominic Scelzi is on top in the Western region.
Kyle Bellm holds the lead in the Mid-America region and D.J. Foos has moved to the top of the Great Lakes region.
Justin Henderson extended his advantage in the Great Plains region. Brandon Matus leads the PA-OH region.
Kyle Larson has made only 17 starts, but has an average finish of 4.412.
One hundred and 22 drivers have combined to win the 258 features run.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Brad Sweet 4.750 (44 Starts)
- David Gravel 6.136 (44 Starts)
- Carson Macedo 6.229 (48 Starts)
- Brandon Matus 6.900 (20 Starts)
- D.J. Foos 6.958 (24 Starts)
- Donny Schatz 6.980 (49 Starts)
- Lance Dewease 7.091 (22 Starts)
- Tyler Courtney 7.116 (43 Starts)
- Logan Schuchart 7.205 (44 Starts)
- Sheldon Haudenschild 7.630 (46 Starts)
Click below for the regional rankings.